Searching for the best vacation rental software is a simple process if you know what to look for. What features are important to you? Do you prefer software that is tailored to synchronizing calendars from multiple website listings? Is a website design feature what you look for when choosing vacation rental software?
Below, we will take a look at what features these four vacation rental software products have to offer.
First on the list is Guesty. Guesty will consolidate the many areas of your vacation rental business into one centralized program, which is what makes Guesty a great all-around vacation rental software to use. Some of the most beneficial features included in the Guesty vacation rental software are:
- Channel Manager – This feature will allow your property to be listed on multiple websites, such as Airbnb, booking.com, TripAdvisor, and VRBO. The channel manager will organize the reservations made on each site and integrate them into one centralized and synchronized calendar. You will also have the option to adjust prices among each platform according to the time of year for maximum revenue.
- Mobile Application – Being able to take your vacation rental software on-the-go will allow you to maximize the performance of your business. Not only will you have the option to communicate with your guests anywhere at anytime, but your employees will also be connected to the tasks that have been assigned to them.
- Automated Messaging – One of the most helpful features in vacation rental software is the utilization of automated messaging. With this feature, you are able to schedule emails to guests who are awaiting a confirmation email or arrival instructions.
- Website Design – The last feature worth mentioning is the option to design your website within the software. This feature will allow you to create a website that is visibly appealing and fully functional on both a computer and a mobile device.
If calendar organization and synchronization is what you are looking for, Kigo is the vacation rental software for you. While Kigo focuses on calendar management, these additional features are worth pointing out.
- Guest Experience – Kigo understands that guest satisfaction is the key to a successful vacation rental business. In their guest experience aspect of the software, Kigo allows guests to submit payments, leave reviews, and ask questions; all of which can be controlled by you through the Kigo software.
- Revenue Management – With revenue management, not only can you set flexible rental rates, but the software will actually study the trends of your reservations and assign the most competitive pricing to your property. Additionally, the assigned pricing will be applied to the listing placed on each listing site. (For example, if your property is located on Airbnb, VRBO, etc., the assigned pricing will be reflective on each site.)
Lodgify is vacation rental software designed for vacation rental owners, property managers, and bed and breakfast owners. Lodgify prides itself on its range of website design templates for you to tailor your website around your property. Some additional features of Lodgify can be found below.
- Search Engine Optimization – One of the best ways to make your presence known online is to have your property show up on search engines. Guests are more likely to view and book their reservation online, so it is important to catch their attention before another property does.
- Payment Scheduling – With this feature, you can manage automatic payments for guests’ reservations. If you allow a deposit at the time of booking and require the remaining balance to be charged the week before check-in, you can schedule an automatic payment to run the guest’s card on file to collect the full payment.
- Booking System – To better expedite the booking process, implement the Lodgify booking system for guests to easily search availability, and make reservations.
Last but not least is Tokeet. Tokeet is a property management system (PMS) and offers a wide variety of features for you to choose from to maximize your vacation rental’s production. The following are some of the most beneficial features found in Tokeet.
- Channel Management – Tokeet includes a channel management feature for you to manage the reservations and communications from all platforms the property is listed. For example, let’s say your property is listed on multiple websites, and a guest found the property on Airbnb. If the guest sends you a message from the Airbnb listing, you will receive that message in Tokeet because the software has integrated all listings into one centralized accessible location.
- Dynamic Pricing – To make the most revenue from your property, you need to implement a dynamic pricing system. This system will allow you to set rates according to the day of the week or time of the year. In this feature, Tokeet uses the algorithm designed by Rategenie to study trends and set prices accordingly.
- eSignatures and Forms – When your guest has made a reservation, they will need to sign a rental agreement. This rental agreement will protect both you and the guest, as well as provide the guest will essential information regarding their stay. With Tokeet, you can schedule to send automated forms designed with lines for the guest to provide their eSignature within the forms.
All vacation rental software will be slightly different from the other, so it is important to know what those differences are and how they can benefit you.
If calendar synchronization and channel management is your priority, then choose vacation rental software where this is the best feature; however, make sure there are other important features you can utilize as well.
Vacation rental software that allows you to design a user-friendly and mobile-friendly website will help increase overall guest satisfaction. Guests who can navigate a website to see availability, rates, and pictures, are more likely to choose your rental property over a website that does not allow this kind of experience.
When comparing vacation rental software, choose software that has the most important features for you and your business.